Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1660 to Henry Fowler (c1633-1687) and Rebecca Newell (1637-1730) and died 1714 of unspecified causes. He married Mary Thorne (c1669-c1714) 24 January 1680 . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Portugal, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.William Fowler was born circa
He was a carpenter & blacksmith in Flushing, Queens County, New York.
|Offspring of Henry Fowler and Rebecca Newell (1637-1730)|
|Rebecca Fowler (c1656-1730)|| |
|Henry Fowler (c1658-1733)|| |
|William Fowler (c1660-1714)||1660||1714|| Mary Thorne (c1669-c1714)|
|Grace Fowler (c1662-bef1722)|| |
|Mary Fowler (c1665-?)|| |
|John Fowler (c1668-c1753)|| |
|Sarah Fowler (c1670-?)|| |
|Jeremiah Fowler (c1672-1723)|| |
|Newell Fowler (c1676-?)|
- The Will of William Fowler:
- In the name of God, Amen, this 24 January, 1711. I, William Fowler of Flushing, in Queens County, yeoman, being in perfect health.
- I leave to my son, John Fowler, 240 acres of land, which is one half of the land which is not yet disposed of in the lot commonly called No. 2, lying in the bounds of Rye, in Harrison's Patent, in Westchester County; and is bounded north by Lot No. 3, east by Blind Brook, west by the division line, and south by the division which shall be made by my executors.
- I leave to my son, Joseph Fowler, 240 acres, which is the other part of the said tract, bounded east by Blind Brook, and Thomas Meritt, south by the land of Jonathan Haight, west by land I have given to my son William, and north by the division line to be made by my executors. With all the houses and appurtenances. My son Joseph is to pay to my daughter Sarah, €30, when she is 18, and to my daughter Hannah, the same. And whereas I have another tract in said Patent called No. 7, and an addition which I bought of Samuel Haight, in all 900 acres. It shall be divided among my three sons, Jeremiah, Thomas, and Henry, when of age, and they shall also have €15 each.
- I leave to my son Benjamin, my shop and tools of the smith's trade.
- I leave to my daughter, Mary Dusenbury, a negro girl, and to my daughter Rebecca another, and €30 to each.
- To my daughters Sarah and Hannah, €20.
- My wife is to have possession of all lands on Long Island during widowhood, or until my son Benjamin is of age.
- I leave to my son, Benjamin Fowler, all my lands and meadows in Flushing, and he shall pay to his mother €100, and €25 to each of my daughters Rebecca, Sarah, and Hannah.
- I make my wife, Mary Fowler, and Jeremiah Fowler, of Eastchester, and William Thorne of Flushing, executors.
- William Allen Shade 01:35, 23 August 2009 (UTC)