- Son of Benjamin Nurse (1666-1757) and Thomasin Smith (1671-1714).
- 1696-Mar-08 : Birth at Framingham, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts Colony
- 1723-Dec-12 : Marriage to Rebecca Fay (1700-1776) daughter of Samuel Fay and Tabitha Ward (great-granddaughter of famous immigrant - Rev Ralph Wheelock) at Shrewsbury, Worcester Co, Massachusetts Colony.
- 1779-Apr-15 : Westborough, Massachusetts, USA
In this generation User:MainTour's direct ancestor was William Nurse. He was born March 08, 1696, in Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts and died on April 15, 1779, in Westborough, Massachusetts. He married Rebecca Fay on December 12, 1723, Shrewsbury, Worcester County, Massachusetts. She died June 22, 1776, in Westborough, Massachusetts.
b. 8 Mar 1696; m. in Shrewsbury on 12 Dec 1723, Rebecca Fay of Westborough; both d. in Westborough, she on 22 Jun 1776, and he on 5 Apr 1779.
Will of William Nurse
William Nurse was of Shrewsbury when he made his will on 3 Jan 1758, but of Westborough she he died, the will being proved on 7 Jun 1779.To his wife Rebekah, all of his household goods and part of house, etc.To son Daniel, all his lands in Shrewsbury and elsewhere, reserving house-room for daughters Lydia and Rebekah as long as they remain single and "in such a weakly condition."To son Daniel, all quick stock, husbandry tools, one half of clothes, and his money bonds.To second son Benjamin, all cooper's tools and one half of clothing.To daughters Mary, Lydia, Rebekah and Zerviah. "All my Books of Divinity Shall be Equally Divided among all my children."Executors:wife Rebekah and eldest don, Daniel.
Children of William Nurse and Rebecca Fay:
They also had eight children, Abraham, Benjamin, Daniel, Lydia, Mary, Priscilla, Samuel and Zerviah. This is the fourth generation in a row to have eight children. All children were born in Shrewsbury, Middlesex Co, Massachusetts.
- Mary Nurse (1722-)
- Lydia Nurse (1724-)
- Samuel Nurse (1724-1725)
- Zerviah Nurse(1724-)
- Daniel Nurse (1729-1805) - Fought in American Revolution and Married Sarah Ball
- Benjamin Nurse (1730-)
- Abraham Nurse (1732-1733) - b. Shrewsbury, Middlesex Co, Mass.
- Priscilla Nurse (1736-)
|Offspring of William Nurse (1696-1778) and Rebecca Fay (1700-1776)|
|Mary Nurse (1722-)|| |
|Lydia Nurse (1724-)|| |
|Samuel Nurse (1724-1725)|| |
|Zerviah Nurse(1724-)|| |
|Daniel Nurse (1729-1805)||11 May 1729 Shrewsbury, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States||24 May 1805 Westborough, Worcester County, Massachusetts, United States|| Sarah Ball (1739-)|
|Benjamin Nurse (1730-)|| |
|Abraham Nurse (1732-1733)|| |
|Priscilla Nurse (1736-)|
- Rebecca Towne (1621-1692) - Grandmother who died in the Salem Witch Trials
- Warren Nurse Ancestry - to Nurse Family Immigration to New England-
- http://www.peraugust.com/nurse_witch_project.htm - Nurse Witch Project
- Nurse Family Genealogy