Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
William Parkinson Wheeler (c1813-aft1880)
Parkinson is believed to have resided with his parents in the 1820 census of Green Township, Harrison County, Ohio. A reconstruction of the household is as follows:
- Caleb Wheeler, head, 26-45
- Mary (Dayhuff) Wheeler, wife, 26-45
- William Parkinson Wheeler, son, 7
- Eliza Wheeler, daughter, 6
- Bazaleel Wheeler, son, 5
- ? Wheeler, daughter, 0-10
Parkinson was listed as head of household in Jefferson Township, Coshocton County, Ohio in 1880. The household was listed as follows:
- William Wheeler, head, 68, Ohio
- Rebecca (?) Wheeler, wife, 63, Ohio
- Eliza Wheeler, sister, 67, Ohio
Parkinson's occupation was listed as farmer and stock dealer.