Willum Andreas Larsen (1816-1896) aka Wilhelm Andreas Larsen, aka William Andrew Larsen; Farmer who owned his own land (b. 1816, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway - d. 1896, Fede, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway)
He was born in 1816 in Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway.
He married Olene Andrea Pedersdatter (1819-1912) on July 13, 1844 at Feda, Vest-Agder, Norway. He was listed as "Wilhelm Andreas Larssen" and she was listed as "Olene Andrea Pettersdr".
All the children were born in Fede, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway:
- Gine Martene Villumsdatter (1845-1903) who married Ole Mathias Tønnessen (1843-1929) in 1865 and moved to Skranefjell farm, in Fede by 1900
- Lars Peder Villumsen (1849-1914) aka Peder Villumsen who married Anne Severine Andreasdotter (1855-1898) in 1871 and after her death he married Oline Andreasdotter (1877-?) in 1903
- Jakob Elias Willumsen (1853-1928) who married Anna Elisabeth Olesdatter (1855-1909) in 1878 and emigrated to the United States and after her death he returned to Norway and married Freddrikke Abrahamsdatter (1894-1985) of Haugeland
- Kristiane M. Villumsdatter (1860-1883)
- Villumine A. Villumsdatter (1863-aft1900)
Olene and Villum appear in the 1865 Norway Census living on Dalen farm, Feda, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway under the name: "Villum Larsen" and "Olene A. Pedersdatter". They also appear in the Feda Bygdebok under the name: "Villum Andreas Larsson" and "Oline Andrea Pedersdotter".
He may have died in 1896.
In 1900 Olene was now a widow living with her daughter, Gine Martene Villumsdatter, who had married Ole Tønnesson. They were living at Skranefjell farm, Kvinedal prestegjeld, Fede sogn, Vest-Agder, Norway.