Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Willum Andreas Larsen (1816-1896) aka Wilhelm Andreas Larsen, aka William Andrew Larsen; Farmer who owned his own land (b. 1816, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway - d. 1896, Fede, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway)
He was born in 1816 in Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway.
He married Olene Andrea Pedersdatter (1819-1912) on July 13, 1844 at Feda, Vest-Agder, Norway. He was listed as "Wilhelm Andreas Larssen" and she was listed as "Olene Andrea Pettersdr".
All the children were born in Fede, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway:
- Gine Martene Villumsdatter (1845-1903) who married Ole Mathias Tønnessen (1843-1929) in 1865 and moved to Skranefjell farm, in Fede by 1900
- Lars Peder Villumsen (1849-1914) aka Peder Villumsen who married Anne Severine Andreasdotter (1855-1898) in 1871 and after her death he married Oline Andreasdotter (1877-?) in 1903
- Jakob Elias Willumsen (1853-1928) who married Anna Elisabeth Olesdatter (1855-1909) in 1878 and emigrated to the United States and after her death he returned to Norway and married Freddrikke Abrahamsdatter (1894-1985) of Haugeland
- Kristiane M. Villumsdatter (1860-1883)
- Villumine A. Villumsdatter (1863-aft1900)
Olene and Villum appear in the 1865 Norway Census living on Dalen farm, Feda, Kvinesdal, Vest-Agder, Norway under the name: "Villum Larsen" and "Olene A. Pedersdatter". They also appear in the Feda Bygdebok under the name: "Villum Andreas Larsson" and "Oline Andrea Pedersdotter".
He may have died in 1896.
In 1900 Olene was now a widow living with her daughter, Gine Martene Villumsdatter, who had married Ole Tønnesson. They were living at Skranefjell farm, Kvinedal prestegjeld, Fede sogn, Vest-Agder, Norway.