Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wolfe Centennial Kohlman (1889-1975) Embroidery Manufacturer (b. April 29, 1889, Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey, 07307, USA - d. November 18, 1975, Hackensack, Bergen County, New Jersey, 07601, USA) Social Security Number 100260286.
He was listed as "Wolfe Centenial Kohlman" on his WWI draft registration, but his grandson believes the name was "Wolfe Clement Kohlman".
He was the son of Rachel X and Isaac Kohlman.
He was born on April 29, 1889 in Hoboken, Hudson County, New Jersey
- Caroline Kohlman (1877-?) who was born in January of 1877
- Celia Lillie Kohlman (1880-1942) who married Sidney C. Moos
- Sadie Kohlman (1882-1972) aka Sarah Kohlman, who was born in June of 1882 and married a Casper and died in Hackensack
- Ralph Kohlman (1884-1957) who married Ada Augusta Freudenberg (1885-1957)
- Pauline Kohlman (1886-?) who was born in November of 1886 and married a Franklin
- Cleonine Kohlman (1893-?) who was born in February of 1893
Wolfe married Kathyrn Hauser (1888-1984) in 1914.
They had two children: Clement Wolfe Kohlman (1916-2000) who went to Columbia College and became an advertising executive. In 1957 Wolfe was living at 258 Briarcliff Road, Teaneck, Bergen County, New Jersey when his brother Ralph died. The other child was Eleanor Kohlman.
Bergen County, New JerseyEdit
In 1920 through at least 1930 he lived at 442 Teaneck Road, Ridgefield Park, Bergen County, New Jersey.
He died in 1975 in Hackensack, Bergen County, New Jersey.
His funeral notice appeared in the New York Times on November 20, 1975:
Kohlman - Wolfe C. of Hackensack, formerly of Teaneck, New Jersey. Husband of Kathryn (nee Hauser), father of Clement and Eleanor, grandfather of Jeffrey and Lynn. Services will be held at Gutterman- Musicant-Kreizman, corner of Passaic and Park Streets, Hackensack, New Jersey on Friday, November 21, 1975 at 1 p.m.
He was buried in Beth-El Cemetery on the border of Paramus and Washington Township.