Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Y-STRs are often used in genealogical DNA testing.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — Y STR Positions along Y Chromosome
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — Summary List of Y Chromosome STR Loci and Available Fact Sheets
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) — STR Fact Sheets
- dna.reinyday.com — DYS464
- yhrd.org — Y-STR Haplotype Reference Database
- ysearch.org — T-DNA database
- ybase.org — Y-chromosome marker database
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Y-STR. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|